This salad is a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving Dinner or New Year‘s Eve feast. Cranberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad is quick, simple and easy to prepare ♥
Cranberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad has to be on your Thanksgiving and Christmas menu. I like the combination of cranberry and pineapple, cream cheese and heavy whipping cream and when marshmallow melts and pecans crunch in your mouth.
I enjoy every bite of this amazing salad. It is my husband‘s favorite, mine, too. I like that it is so easy to prepare. 7 ingredients + 15 minutes of your time = Cranberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad 🙂
Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner is the time for the whole family to be together, there is a positive, festive atmosphere all around and of course, there is a big dinner. Have you made up your mind about what to prepare? Do you prepare traditional food or you like to try something new?
I have a few suggestions for desserts, you might like to try. As for the inevitable pumpkin, check out the recipe for No Bake Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake or Pumpkin Walnut Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting. If you like chocolate, I suggest No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecake or No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars.
If you are willing to try something new: Caramel Pecan Truffles or Peanut Butter Chocolate Acorn Truffles. For Christmas and New Year‘s Eve I give you Maraschino Cherry Shortbread Cookies or Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. Time goes quickly, Thanksgiving is near and so is Christmas. Get busy and enjoy the holidays to come.
- 2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cup mini marshmallows
- Put cranberries in the food processor and chopped them.
- Add ½ a cup of sugar and mix well.
- Cover it and leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour, possibly overnight.
- Take out of fridge, add pineapple and pecans and stir.
- In a large dish, combine cream cheese with ½ a cup of sugar and beat until it gets creamy.
- Add heavy whipping cream and mix until well combined and firm.
- Fold cranberries and mix well. Finally, gently mix mini marshmallow in.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for 3-4 h.