Reese‘s Pieces Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna – simple and easy, no bake, layered, rich taste dessert, with Reese‘s pieces, Oreo cookies, peanut butter and chocolate pudding topped with cool whip, Reese‘s pieces, and chocolate syrup.
It can be prepared for special occasions like Halloween. Reese‘s Pieces Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna is love at first bite. I like layered desserts and I have prepared them a lot lately. I love their rich taste and the fact that they are so quick and easy to prepare.
This Reese‘s Pieces Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna is perfect to make your Halloween party sweeter. When you try it, you will surely love it and everyone else will ask you for the recipe, because Reese‘s Pieces Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna is divine.
It‘s quick, easy and no bake. There are four different layers, four different flavors and their combination is better than anything I‘ve ever tasted. First layer is ground made of Oreo cookies. Second layer is peanut butter. Then the chocolate layer comes. Cool whip, Reese‘s pieces and chocolate syrup come on top. Yummy!
The ingredients you‘ll need are:
- Reese‘s pieces
- Oreo cookies
- Peanut butter
- Cool whip (whipped topping)
- Cream cheese
- Instant chocolate pudding mix
- Milk and
How to prepare Reese‘s Pieces Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna?
To make the ground layer, combine Oreo crumbs with melted butter. Spread in 9 x 13 inch dish and press.
To make the peanut butter layer, beat cream cheese, sugar and milk until creamy. Add peanut butter and beat until well combined. Fold in the cool whip and Reese‘s pieces crumbs. Spread over the Oreo layer.
To make the chocolate layer, whisk milk and instant chocolate pudding mix until it thickens. The mixture will be very thick. Spread over the peanut butter layer. Put cool whip or whipped topping on top and sprinkle with Reese‘s pieces and chocolate syrup.
As you can see, you don‘t need a lot of experience to make this tasty Lasagna. This fabulous dessert that looks great and tastes even better will complete your Halloween party. Reese‘s Pieces Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna can be prepared for Thanksgiving, birthdays or when you wish to impress someone.
You can find here delicious LUSH & LASAGNA Recipes >> https://www.sweetspicykitchen.com/lush-lasagna-recipes/
If you prefer layered desserts, check out some similar recipes on our blog… Layered Apple Lasagna Dessert. Pumpkin Lush and Blueberry Pie Lush. There are more great recipes for chocolate and peanut butter fans, on… No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecake, Peanut Butter Chocolate Poke Cake and Peanut Butter Chocolate Acorn Truffles. If you have a sweet tooth, visit our page with Desserts.
I‘ve made up my mind about what to prepare for Halloween party… How about you? Reese‘s Pieces Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna is a great choice for a perfect Halloween party. Enjoy and have a great time.
- 1 package (14.3 oz) Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups + 1 tablespoon cold milk
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 container (16 oz) cool whip, divided
- 1/2 cup Reese's pieces, divided
- 2 boxes ( 3.9 oz per package) jello instant chocolate pudding mix
- chocolate syrup
- To make the crust: crumble Oreo cookies in the food processor. In a medium size dish combine Oreo cookie crumbs with melted butter. Spread in 9x13 inch dish and press with hands or some firm object to make a layer.
- To make the peanut butter layer: Put ¼ of Reese‘s pieces in the food processor and crumble. Set aside. In a large dish beat cream cheese, sugar and a spoonful of milk, at medium speed until creamy. Add peanut butter and beat until well combined. Fold in the Reese‘s pieces crumbs and 1 ½ cup of cool whip. Spread evenly over the Oreo layer.
- To make the chocolate layer: in a medium dish whisk 3 cups of milk and instant chocolate pudding mix until it thickens. The mixture will be really thick. Spread over peanut butter layer. Put rest of the cool whip on top and sprinkle with a ¼ cup Reese‘s pieces and chocolate syrup.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, possibly overnight. Serve cold.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 13 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 344Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 236mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 18gProtein: 7g