Easy Pineapple Dream Dessert a light and fluffy, quick and easy no bake creamy summer dessert. This creamy treat, made of crushed pineapple, cream cheese, butter and whipped cream and crunchy graham cracker layer, topped with graham cracker crumbs is a perfect way to sweeten hot summer days.
This easy pineapple dream dessert is a perfect summer dessert. We all love summer desserts that are no bake and easy to make. All you need is 8 ingredients and 15 minutes to prepare this perfect pineapple dream dessert.
Crunchy graham cracker crumbs layer with butter and sugar, filing made of cream cheese, butter, whipped cream, pineapples, powdered sugar and vanilla, topped with graham cracker crumb mixture. Yummy… So easy and so tasty.
What do you need to prepare Easy Pineapple Dream Dessert?
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Cream cheese,
- Powdered sugar
- Can of crushed pineapple
- Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla extract
How to prepare Pineapple Dream Dessert?
Spray a 9 x 9 inch pan with a non stick spray. Set aside. In a medium dish combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press ½ of the mixture on the bottom of the pan. Save the rest for later. In a large dish beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. In a separate large dish beat cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until creamy. Stir in pineapple. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread over the graham cracker layer and top with the remaining graham cracker mixture.
So quick and easy, without baking, perfect for hot summer days. If you like summer desserts, check out our category FROZEN DESSERTS. All of you who don´t like using the oven, take a look at our NO BAKE page, with lots of interesting recipes.
Make a real treat for yourself, your family and friends and make this amazing summer dessert. Make your dreams come true. Enjoy!
- 2 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick Unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoon Granulated sugar
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 (20 ounces) can crushed pineapple, very well drained
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- TO MAKE THE CRUST- Spray a 9 x 9 inch pan with a non stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium dish combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press ½ of the mixture on the bottom of the pan. Save the rest for later.
- TO MAKE THE FILLING - In a large dish beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate large dish beat, at low speed, cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Stir in pineapple. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread over the graham cracker layer.
- Top with the remaining graham cracker mixture
Let it cool in the fridge for at least 4 hour, possibly overnight.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 272 Total Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 49mg Sodium: 89mg Carbohydrates: 26g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 20g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g