Easy Frozen Strawberry Dessert a perfect spring and summer dessert for all strawberry fans. This refreshing, creamy, frozen dessert made with fresh strawberries and a crunchy graham cracker layer, topped with graham cracker crumbs is very quick and easy to prepare.
This is a no bake dessert, so it is a perfect for those who don´t like to heat the oven during summer. Rich, creamy, full strawberry taste layer with fresh strawberry pieces plus crunchy graham cracker layer, equal a perfect combination.
I like quick and easy recipes, so Easy Frozen Strawberry Dessert is often on our menu, during fresh strawberries season. It will be great for summer barbecues.
What is cool about this kind of desserts is that it can be prepared two weeks before and kept in the freezer. Sounds amazing… Crunchy layer is made with graham crackers, butter and sugar.
Rich creamy layer is made of cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, sugar, vanilla and strawberries. Top layer is made with the same ingredients as the bottom one, but with graham cracker crumbs.
What do you need to prepare Easy Frozen Strawberry Dessert?
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Granulated sugar
- Unsalted butter
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Heavy whipping cream
- Fresh strawberries
How to prepare Easy Frozen Strawberry Dessert?
Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press half of the mixture on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Place the whole strawberries in a blender and puree for about 1-2 minutes until completely smooth. Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
After that beat cream cheese with powdered sugar, at a low speed, until creamy, then add condensed milk, vanilla and pureed strawberries, until well combined. Add whipped cream and beat until combined. Fold in diced strawberries. Spread over the graham cracker layer. Finally sprinkle with the rest of the graham cracker crumbs.
Leave in the freezer for at least 5 hours and take it out of freezer about 20 – 30 minutes before serving.
As you can see, it is quick and easy to prepare. You don´t need any experience or special skills in preparing desserts to make Easy Frozen Strawberry Dessert.
If you like frozen desserts check Easy Frozen Oreo Dessert and Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream. Strawberry fans can find more interesting recipes No Bake Strawberry Lush and Fresh Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake.
Make the best of fresh strawberry season, prepare Easy Frozen Strawberry Dessert and enjoy its lovely taste.
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 22 full sheet graham crackers)
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 2 1/2 cups whole strawberries
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non - stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium dish combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press half of the mixture on the bottom of a 9X13 inch pan, save the rest for later.
- Place the whole strawberries in a blender and puree for about 1-2 minutes until completely smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium dish beat heavy whipping cream 1 min at a low speed, then at high speed, until stiff peaks form, for about 4 min. Set aside.
- In a large dish beat cream cheese and powdered sugar at a low speed, until creamy, then add condensed milk, vanilla and pureed strawberries and beat until combined.
- Add whipped cream beat until well combined .
- Fold in diced strawberries. Spread over the graham cracker layer.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the graham cracker crumbs.
Leave in the freezer for at least 5 hours and take it out of freezer about 20 - 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 352 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 58mg Sodium: 147mg Carbohydrates: 38g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 29g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 5g