Taco Tortilla Roll Ups-this quick and easy party appetizer filled with cream cheese, sour cream, chicken, cheddar cheese, taco seasoning, taco sauce and parsley is perfect for every holiday or a party.
These bite – sized Tortilla Roll Ups melt in your mouth and their hot flavor will be great for all Mexican cuisine fans. I like quick and simple recipes, especially appetizers.
I often prepare Taco Tortilla Roll Ups and I know that everyone likes them. They can be prepared a day earlier and kept refrigerated until serving. Easy, easy, easy… Tasty, tasty, tasty…
A perfect appetizer, if you ask me. Prepare it in winter, for Christmas, New Year´s Eve, Game Day, in summer for 4th July, or for picnic all year long.
What do you need to make these Roll Ups?
- Burrito sized flour tortillas
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Cheddar cheese
- Cooked chicken
- Taco seasoning
- Taco sauce
So, 8 ingredients + 30 min of your time = Taco Tortilla Roll Ups. These tasty bites will be a hit at your party. Make a lot of them, because the plates are soon going to be empty.
How to prepare Taco Tortilla Roll Ups?
In a larger dish combine cream cheese and sour cream. Add taco seasoning and taco sauce and mix until combined. Stir in cheddar cheese, shredded chicken and cilantro. Filling – spread over tortillas using spatula. Roll tight and leave in the fridge for a few hours. Cut into rings 1/2 inch thick.
As I´ve already said, this is a quick and easy recipe perfect for busy mums and all those who don´t like spending too much time in the kitchen. Take a look at some other quick and easy Appetizers. If you like savory recipe you can take look our category Savory.
So, don´ t spend too much time thinking what to prepare for parties or holidays, there is a special place for this Tortilla Roll Ups – tasty, quick and easy to prepare, looking great at your holiday feast. Enjoy!
- 6 Burrito sized flour tortillas
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz Sour cream
- 2 tablespoon Taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup Taco sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- In a larger dish combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add taco seasoning and taco sauce and mix until combined. Stir in cheddar cheese, shredded chicken and cilantro.
- Spread 1/6 filling over tortilla using spatula. Roll tight. Cover with plastic foliage.
- Repeat the same procedure until all the ingredients are used. Keep refrigerated for a few hours.
- Cut in to 1/2 inch thick wheels before serving, using serrated knife.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 60 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 82Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 178mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g