Here is a great recipe for Halloween – M&M’s Pumpkin Pretzel Bark – just perfect for this holiday. OMG Halloween… the party can start real soon.
It is so much fun to make M&M’s Pumpkin Pretzel Bark. I‘ve enjoyed making them with my son. First, we made Pumpkin Pretzel, then melted chocolate, we put Pumpkin Pretzels over the melted chocolate, finished with M&M’s candies and sprinkles and waited for them to cool in the freezer.
It`s a great fun for kids, but I have to say that I‘ve enjoyed spending time with my son, while we were preparing them. His smile is what I like the most and M&M’s Pumpkin Pretzel Bark made him do that.
They are very easy to prepare and they are no bake. 6 ingredients + 25 minutes of your time = M&M’s Pumpkin Pretzel Bark. This is my suggestion for Halloween and kids will love it. I used dark chocolate and you can choose white, milk or any other kind that you like.
You can also add ingredients of your own and make your perfect combination. WARNING: If you decide to make M&M’s Pumpkin Pretzel Bark with the kids‘help, watch out for M&M’s candies. They might easily disappear 🙂
- TO MAKE A PUMPKIN PRETZEL:
- 9 pretzels
- 9 green M&M's
- 3 oz orange candy melts
- Black Gel Icing
- TO MAKE A BARK:
- 2¼ cup dark chocolate chip
- ¼ cup M&M's
- ⅔ - 1 tbsp sprinkles
- TO MAKE A PUMPKIN PRETZELS:
- Line baking sheet with wax paper and set aside. Melt candy melts following the instructions on the package.
- Dip each pretzel into the melted candy melts and turn around using a fork, so that every pretzel is covered with it.
- Take them out with a fork and place them on the wax paper.
- Put a green M&M's candy on the top of the pumpkin. If there is a hole in the pretzel, add some more chocolate to fill it.
- Do the same with the rest of the pretzels. Put in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to become solid.
- Take them out and draw eyes, nose and mouth on the pumpkin, using black gel icing.
- TO MAKE A BARK:
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside. Melt dark chocolate chips following the instructions on the package.
- Pour melted chocolate on the baking sheet and spread it with spatula until it is a ¼ inch thick.
- Put Pumpkin Pretzels over the melted chocolate and then finish with M&M's candies and sprinkles.
- Leave in the freezer for 15 minutes or in the fridge for 45 minutes until the chocolate becomes solid.
- Place the bark on the flat surface and cut it in pieces.