This is my recipe for Halloween. Only three ingredients are enough to make Halloween Candy Corn Oreo Pops. Super easy, no bake recipe. Are you ready for the Halloween party? October 31st is getting closer.
I am sure you are thinking about the costumes and the food you are going to prepare. My family is getting ready. We are thinking about all the details, especially treats. I‘ve decided to make something new this year.
Since we all like Oreo and chocolate, I‘ve decided to prepare Oreo pops covered with chocolate, shaped as Candy Corns. They are perfect for the occasion and the taste is great. What I like the most is that they are so easy to make.
You can have a great party with your kids. Colorful paper straws can be used instead of white pop sticks. You can put eyes and mouth or your kids can decorate the pops as they wish. I‘ve made them basic and you can add what you like. This is a simple recipe, very easy to make.
It`s a perfect choice for all those that don‘t like spending too much time in the kitchen, or don‘t want to worry if their recipe will be a success. If you like Oreo, check out my other recipes, like No Bake Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake or Easy No Bake Oreo Mint Cheesecake.
- 18 Oreo Cookies
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 7.5 oz Yellow Candy Melts
- 5 oz Orange Candy Melts
- 2 oz White Candy Melts
- Put Oreo cookies in the food processor and crumble them finely. Add cream cheese and mix until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the plastic or a freezer bag and roll into a 6 inch long and 4 inch wide rectangle that should be about 1 inch thick.
- Leave it in the freezer for 30 minutes. Line baking sheet with a wax paper and set aside.
- Take the mixture out of the fridge and cut in half, to get 2 lines, 2 inches wide. Cut the lines in the shape of a triangle.
- Place a stick in each triangle. Put back in the fridge for 30 more minutes. The pops have to be completely frozen before you dip them into candy melts.
- Melt yellow candy melt, following the instruction on the package. Dip the pops into melted candy melt, to cover them completely.
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the extra candy melt to drain and place them on the parchment paper. Leave them in the freezer for 5-10 minutes until they become solid.
- Melt orange candy melts. Take the pops out of the freezer and repeat the procedure, but, this time, dip ⅔ of each pop. Put them back in the fridge, again, for 5-10 minutes.
- Melt white candy melts. Repeat the same procedure, but this time dip only the top of each pop into white candy melts.
- Put back in the fridge.
Keep refrigerated, in a well sealed container, up to 7 days.