Easy Dill Pickle Dip – this 10 minute, no bake dip with pickles, dried beef, onion, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, mayo and spices is a perfect choice for Game day, for all Super Bowl fans.
Last minute recipe for all those who don´t like spending too much time preparing food. It does not take much time to prepare it, but it will be eaten very quickly. If you like pickles, you´ll love Easy Dill Pickle Dip.
It´s quick and easy to make, no bake and the taste is amazing. You can combine it with some crunchy chips or some other snack. My husband and I adore Easy Dill Pickle Dip.
We like the combination of tastes- pickles give freshness and sour taste, onion, black pepper and garlic give mildly hot flavor, while the combination of cream cheese, Greek yogurt and pickle juice makes this dip perfectly creamy and juicy. Crunchy potato chips + creamy dip = perfect combo.
If you like dips, like I do, you should definitely try this one. It tastes best if consumed the same day it´s been made. You can put it on a slice of bread the next day, if there are any leftovers.
To prepare Easy Dill Pickle Dip you will need:
- Cream cheese
- Greek yogurt
- Light mayo
- Pickle juice
- Dried beef
- Red onion
- Black Pepper
- Garlic powder
How to make Easy Dill Pickle Dip?
In a medium dish beat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, mayo and pickle juice, until creamy. Add black pepper and garlic powder and beat some more, until combined. Fold in pickles, dried beef and red onion. Leave it in the fridge to cool before serving. Serve with potato chips.
If you still haven´t come up with an idea what to prepare for Game Day, here are some ideas >> No Bake Cheddar Bacon Dip, Easy Corn Dog Bites and Baked Spicy BLT Dip. Looking for a perfect dip for Game day? Yes, please, some Dill Pickle Dip for me. Enjoy it!
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon Light mayo
- ½ tablespoon Pickle juice
- 1¾ cups finely diced Dill Pickles
- 4.5 oz Dried beef, chopped
- ⅓ cup finely diced Red onion
- ½ teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- In a medium dish, beat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, mayo and pickle juice, at medium speed, until creamy.
- Add black pepper and garlic powder and continue beating until combined.
- Fold in pickles, dried beef and red onion. Cover with plastic foliage and cool before serving.
- Serve with chips, bruschetti, pretzels, crackers...