Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Smoothie, cool and refreshing fruit yogurt kingdom, so great for these hot summer days..
“RaspBananery“ Smoothie is tasty and refreshing, I dare you not to drink it all at once. When you start, you will never stop.. Take a look at more of our smoothies – Banana Peach Chia Seeds Smoothie and Black Forest Smoothie
Berry Heaven in one glass. It makes a great light breakfast or a healthy snack. So good and creamy, rich with fresh raspberries and bananas. Covered with yogurt and honey. For a more fruity flavor, instead of raspberries you can add any other berry fruits (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries etc)
- 2 Banana
- 2 cup frozen yogurt cubes
- 2 cup frozen raspberry
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pour yogurt into the bucket and leave it in the freezer for a few hours to freeze.
- In a blender put all ingredients listed (bananas, raspberries, honey, vanilla extract and frozen yogurt)
- Cover, blend until smooth and pour into a glasses
- Garnish with fresh raspberries
Serve immediately and enjoy!