Pumpkin Lush – this fast-made, light, yet delicious creamy dessert, with cheese cream and pumpkin layers, and gingersnap cookie crust, topped with chopped pecans and gingersnap cookie crumbs, will delight all the pumpkin lovers. Yummy!
One of the special Fall recipes in my family. This recipe is perfect for some special case, e.g. Thanksgiving Day! Do you love pumpkin? How about pumpkin candies? I am in love with pumpkin desserts.
In our family, we all love pumpkin, and we all are looking forward to Fall and its perfect recipes. I love Fall! After warm Summer, I really enjoy Fall days. Also, what I really like about Fall are its colors – the colors of the fallen leaves, color of the pumpkin…
Fall colors can make the grey and rainy days colorful. Actually, that is one of the reasons why I love pumpkin. Its color and sweet taste are perfect for my eyes and palate. There are loads of recipes with pumpkin that I adore, one of them is definitely Pumpkin Lush dessert.
Words cannot describe this dessert. Lush desserts are very rich desserts, with lots of layers. Pumpkin Lush dessert is perfect in every way, it is easy to make, it can be prepared quickly, yet the taste is magnificent.
This dessert is specific due to the fact that it has a crust along with three different layers of different tastes, and their juncture is fabulous.
The crust is crispy. It includes gingersnap cookie crumbs, pecans, and butter. Bake for 6 minutes. The rest of the layers are creamy, and you don’t bake them.
First layers is made out of cream cheese, sugar and cool whip. Second layer is made out of a mix of pumpkin puree and instant vanilla pudding mix, milk and spices.
Cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg are my win-win combo. Third layer is cool whip. On top of it there are chopped pecans and gingersnap cookie crumbs. Crispy crust and creamy layers are a perfect combination.
Enrich your table for Thanksgiving Day with this rich and tasty dessert.
Pumpkin Lush desert is perfect for special occasions. You can prepare it for Halloween along with adequate decoration. Be creative, play and enjoy while you prepare Pumpkin Lush dessert for this occasion.
It’s still Summertime, but Fall is about to come. Get ready for Fall days with perfect recipes. Have it your way, and enjoy them with my perfect Fall dessert recipe!
Here are some additional suggestions how to sweeten your Thanksgiving table Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting, Peanut Butter Chocolate Acorn Truffles and Cranberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad.
Here are some additional suggestions for Halloween Halloween Candy Corn Oreo Pops, Pumpkin Chocolate Cups and M&M’s Pumpkin Pretzel Bark.
Pumpkin Lush Dessert – this fast-made, light, yet delicious creamy dessert, with cheese cream and pumpkin layers, and gingersnap cookie crust, topped with chopped pecans and gingersnap cookie crumbs, will delight all the pumpkin lovers. Yummy!
- 2 cups gingersnap cookies, crumbled (about 40 gingersnap cookies)
- 5 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 12 oz cool whip, divided
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 5.1 oz jello vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the gingersnap cookie crumbs, melted butter and 1/4 cup chopped pecans in a medium bowl and press it into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and cool completely.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add 1 cup of Cool whip and beat until combined.
- Spread evenly on top of cooled - down gingersnap crust.
- In a large bowl beat pumpkin puree, instant vanilla pudding mix, milk and spices until well combine. The mixture will be very thick.
- Spread evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- Put the rest of the cool whip over the pumpkin layer.
- Sprinkle with gingersnap cookie crumbs and the rest of chopped pecans.
Leave in fridge for 6 h, best if overnight.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 376Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 239mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 2gSugar: 26gProtein: 5g
Sunday 1st of December 2019
Can I use sweet potatoes instead of pumpkin
Sunday 1st of December 2019
Yes, mashed sweet potatoes. If you like more. Regards!
Best Thanksgiving Pies And Tarts
Thursday 8th of November 2018
[…] PUMPKIN LUSH-by sweet spicy kitchen […]