Mint Chocolate Lasagna easy no-bake dessert with layers of Oreo crust, Mint cream cheese, Chocolate pudding, Whipped cream and Chocolate Curls on top. Mint Chocolate Lasagna is a special dessert for special occasions, such as Christmas and St. Patrick´s day.
You will love its minty taste. This layered, rich, creamy dessert is one of my family´s favorite. The crust + 3 creamy layers + chocolate curls on top = perfection.
The crust is made mint Oreo crumbs and butter. The first layer is minty – with cream cheese, sugar, cool whip, white chocolate, mint extract and green food coloring. The second layer is chocolate, made of instant chocolate pudding mix and milk. The third layer is cool whip. Looooots of chocolate curls come on top.
I love Mint Chocolate Lasagna because it´s so easy and quick to prepare, it´s no bake and most importantly, I like its chocolate minty taste. St Patrick´s Day is coming and this can be a perfect dessert for it.
What do you need to make Mint Chocolate Lasagna?
- Mint Oreo Cookies
- Unsalted butter
- Cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
- White chocolate
- Mint extract
- Green food coloring
How to prepare Mint Chocolate Lasagna?
Put Mint Oreo cookies in food processor and crumble. In a 9 x 13 inch dish combine Oreo crumbs with melted butter and press firmly to form a layer.
Whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.Melt white chocolate, according to the instructions written on the package. Set aside. Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Fold in 1 1/2 cup whipped cream. Add melted white chocolate, mint extract and green food coloring. Mix until smooth. Spread over the Oreo crust.
Whisk chocolate pudding powder and milk for a couple of minutes, until it thickens. Spread over the mint layer. Spread the rest of the whipped cream over the chocolate layer. Sprinkle with chocolate curls.
If you enjoy minty taste, find more recipes here >> St. Patrick’s Day. For those who prefer chocolate, the most popular recipes on our blog will be just right – Chocolate Recipes. All dessert fans should check our Desserts page.
If you wish your dessert to be sweet and refreshing at the same time, Mint Chocolate Lasagna is just what you need. Enjoy!
RECIPE VIDEO >> MINT CHOCOLATE LASAGNA
- 36 Mint Oreo Cookies
- ⅓ cup Unsalted butter - melted
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Granulated sugar
- 1½ cup Heavy whipping cream
- 3 oz White chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Mint extract
- 4-5 drops green food coloring
- 2 box (3.4 oz each) Instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Chocolate curls for decorations
- TO MAKE OREO CRUST – put Mint Oreo cookies in food processor and crumble them. In a 9 x 13 inch dish, combine Oreo crumbs with melted butter. Press firmly to form a layer. Leave it in the fridge while you´re preparing mint cheesecake layer.
- TO MAKE A MINT CHEESECAKE LAYER - whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside. Melt white chocolate, according to the instructions written on the package. Set aside. Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Fold in 1½ cup whipped cream. Add melted white chocolate, mint extract and green food coloring and mix until smooth. Spread over the Oreo crust. Leave it in the fridge while you´re preparing chocolate pudding.
- TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE PUDDING LAYER – in a large dish whisk instant chocolate pudding powder and milk until it thickens. Spread over the mint layer.
- Put the rest of the whipped cream over the chocolate layer.
- Top with chocolate curls.
- Cool overnight.
Mint Chocolate Lasagna