Do you like ice cream? My family and I love it. As you probably know, we like light, refreshing desserts and that what ice cream is. Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream is a frozen treat that is quick and easy to make ♥
I like home made sweets, because I know what they are made of, I use high quality ingredients without preservatives or emulsifiers. Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream is rich in strawberries that you can fully taste while it melts in your mouth.
There is also cream cheese, heavy cream and milk that make it so creamy, inevitable vanilla and sugar to sweeten it. 6 ingredients +5 minutes of your time = Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream 🙂
You can use some other berries, instead of strawberries, or you can make a mix. Your kids can help you prepare it, it could be fun. My son loves to help in the kitchen, especially when we are making something sweet.
This time he washed the strawberries, put them in the food processor and waited impatiently for the bowl with the ice cream left-overs ♥
The cutest part of the preparation – right? Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream is light, creamy and refreshing. It is easy to make at home. It is quick to make and even quicker to eat.
- 2 pint strawberries, washed and stems removed
- 4 oz cream cheese , softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup milk ( I used full fat)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Put the strawberries in the food processor and chop them up. Leave aside.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer at medium speed, until it is creamy.
- Add vanilla, milk and heavy cream and mix for about a minute.
- Finally add strawberries and stir well. Put the mixture in a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let it freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight..
Serve with fresh strawberries, strawberry or chocolate syrup, or something else that you wish