Double Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies – cookies that all chocolate fans will love. Crunchy on the outside and soft inside with melted chocolate chips and cream cheese – OMG that sounds great! ♥
Chocolate fans, are you there? I have a surprise for you. Double Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies are like a chocolate dream of perfect choco cookies. They are easy to prepare, they look nice and taste even better. My son loves chocolate, especially Double Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies.
He is always so excited when we make them. He is always by my side when I prepare them, eating chocolate chips and waiting impatiently for cookies to be ready, so, whenever I want to make my son happy I prepare Double Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies. ♣
They are crunchy, with melted chocolate chips and pretty sweet, too. Mmmmmm… Pictures speak louder than words. You can change the amount of sugar if you don‘t prefer cookies to be so sweet. Check out our most popular chocolate recipes, on our blog No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecake and Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies.
These cookies are real sweet chocolate bomb. Yummy… Chocolate fans, you are in the right place. Go straight to your kitchen, prepare everything you need, put a smile on your face and get busy. Prepare this delicious treat and enjoy 🙂
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoon semi sweet mini chocolate chip + 1 tablespoon for sprinkle
- In medium dish combine flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large dish mix butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed, for about a minute, until it becomes smooth.
- Add an egg, heavy cream and vanilla extract and mix some more.
- Add brown and white sugar. Mix for two more minutes, until it gets fluffy.
- Gradually add flour and cocoa mixture and mix until well combined.
- Finally, add mini chocolate chips and stir well.
- Put the dough in a plastic wrap. Chill for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven at 375 F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Take the dough out of the fridge. Roll it into 1.7 inch balls (about 2 tablespoons). Place the balls in the already prepared baking sheets, minimum 1.5 inch apart.
- Press each ball using your fingers or some firm object. Add some more mini chocolate chips. Bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes in the baking sheet. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Keep in a well sealed container, no longer than 3 days.