These cookies with cream cheese and mini chocolate chip simply melt in your mouth. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies are simple, light and delicious, my favorite cookie recipe ♥
I often prepare them, for breakfast, with a glass of milk, for snack with a cup of tea or coffee, or whenever I crave for something sweet… I could eat them all the time. I like that they are simple, yet so delicious.
My family and I prefer cookies that are not too sweet, but you can always add some sugar, if you wish.
I usually make double dose of Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies so that we can enjoy them for a few days.
Instead of mini chocolate chips, you can use pecans, M&M candies, sprinkles, Oreo cookies or any ingredient that you like, and make your perfect combination.
You can make a double dose, or two or more combinations. In that way you get a couple of different tastes, from one piece of dough.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies are soft, and they melt in your mouth. Kids love them as much as grownups, they are perfect for the whole family ♣
My husband loves Carrot Oatmeal Cookies and Holiday Maraschino Cherry Shortbread Cookies , my son‘s favorite are Christmas Chocolate Crinkle Cookies and my favorite are Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies.
You can find here delicious HOLIDAY COOKIES >>
The traditional chocolate chip cookie gets a boost with the addition of cream cheese, cornstarch and vanilla extract. Crunchy outside, chewy inside – make the best way to start your day ♥
They can be served with a cup of tea, with your friends, or as a snack between two meals. While typing this, I‘m eating this delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies and finding inspiration for new ideas.
We love this great combo of mini chocolate chip and cream cheese. My family and friends are always so excited when I make them.
Take some time; make your family and friends happy with these simple, soft and chewy cookies.
So tasty, delicious and easy to make! I love this Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies because they aren`t too sweet and heavy (100 Calories per cookie).
To keep the freshness you can store them in airtight container. Cookies can be frozen up to one month if stored correctly!
Save recipe HERE to Pinterest!
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup powdered sugar
- 5-6 tablespoon mini chocolate chip
- In a medium bowl combine flour, cornstarch and baking powder. Leave aside.
- In a large bowl mix butter and cream cheese, with an electric mixer on medium speed, until it is fine and creamy.
- Add an egg, milk and vanilla extract and continue mixing.
- Then, add powder sugar and mix some more until the mixture is fluffy. Add dry ingredients and mix until you get fine dough.
- Finally, add mini chocolate chips and stir well. Leave in fridge for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Take the dough out of the fridge. Shape it into balls (24-26 balls).
- Place them in the baking sheets, 1.5 inch apart. Flatten the balls using your hands or some firm object.
- Sprinkle some mini chocolate chip, if you wish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and leave to cool in the baking sheets for a few minutes.
- Transfer them to a wire rack to cool down completely.
Save recipe HERE to Pinterest!
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies