Real fun of pretzel? Now even better.. Great combo of pretzel and caramel cheesecake in form of ice cream. Absolutely delicious and tasty Caramel Pretzel Cheesecake Ice Cream.
At the same time crunchy and melt in your mouth… easy summer dessert. Rich with pretzel, caramel sauce and cream cheese. Those moments when we are all a little kids..
Yummy salted caramel cheesecake dessert is the your best friend in this warm days, for sure.. This sweet spicy Caramel Pretzel Cheesecake Ice Cream never leave you indifferent.. you will always come into freeze for more.. I bet..
- 1 cup Pretzel
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup caramel sauce
- 1 tsp extract vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a small bowl whisk with electric mixer at medium speed cream cheese, salt, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Add milk and mix well.
- In a large bowl whisk heavy cream at medium speed for about 2 minutes. Add content from small bowl and mix until well incorporated.
- Add caramel sauce and mix until well combined.
- Finally, add crusted pretzel and mix with spatula.
- Decorate with crusted pretzel and caramel sauce.
- Pour in freeze container and let stand in freeze for 3-4 hours
Serve it and Enjoy!
Caramel Pretzel Cheesecake Ice Cream