Candy Cane Chocolate Oreo Bites.. So, the story goes on.. Yes, I am talking about Christmas holidays and New Year‘s Eve. Holiday fever has already begun. Preparing gifts for our family and friends is something I really enjoy!
Walking slowly around the shops, carefully choosing gifts makes me so happy. During one of these walks, looking for a perfect gift, I bought a couple of beautiful Christmas tree decorations.
We are all looking forward to decorating our Christmas tree, especially my little son. Oh, and I also bought Candy Cane. Really, can you imagine Christmas without it?! I can‘t. Every Christmas I prepare one Candy Cane treat.
As I was walking back home, I kept thinking about what to prepare this year. Suddenly, there it was – Candy Cane Chocolate Oreo Bites.
Delicious bites made of Oreo cookies and cream cheese, covered with dark and white chocolate, sprinkled with Candy Cane. Mmmm.. they simply melt in your mouth. These decorative and tasty bites are perfect for the holidays.
Candy Cane Oreo Bites is a sweet you don‘t have to bake and it is easy to make. In the meantime, you can take a look most popular Holiday recipes on our blog Holiday Maraschino Cherry Shortbread Cookies and Cranberry Frosted Soft Sugar Cookies. Enjoy the holidays with these perfect holiday desserts.
- 28 Oreo cookies
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (I used with 70% cocoa)
- ¼ cup crushed Candy Cane
- Put Oreo cookies in the food processor, crumble them and put in a medium sized dish.
- Add cream cheese and stir well until combined. Shape into ball. Spread the ball to be¼ inch thick using rolling pin.
- Cut the Oreo mixture with a round object, I used 1 inch glass and made 28 bites. Cookie cutter can be used instead.
- Put wax paper on the kitchen board. Melt dark chocolate. Put Oreo bite on fork and dip it into chocolate.
- Turn the other side, take it out and wait for a few seconds for the chocolate to stop dripping. Put it on the wax paper. Repeat it with 13 more bites.
- Sprinkle with Candy Cane right away.
- Melt white chocolate and repeat the same procedure with the rest of the bites.