How to make perfect Soft Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies ? Easily… Fall is here. Its queen – pumpkin is sitting on the throne of the cooking specialties. Everything is about pumpkins in my house, these days.. ♥
We were looking to having all those terrific pumpkin meals and desserts. How about you? One of our favorite pumpkin sweets is Soft Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies.
These incredibly soft pumpkin and chocolate chips cookies simply melt in your mouth. They are very easy to prepare and they are eaten in a second 🙂
That is why I always make a double dose, so we can enjoy them for a couple of days. I love that they remain soft and fresh for a long time. If you prefer crunchy taste you can add some chopped pecans. Soft Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies will be absolute hit with pumpkin fans.
If you are one of them, check my recipes for Pumpkin Walnut Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting, No Bake Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake and Pumpkin Chocolate Cups. Soft Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies are real fall cookies 🙂
If you like cookies, check out the most popular post on my blog – Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies. Fall is here, pumpkins, too. What comes next is the recipe for these terrific cookies. Enjoy preparing and eating them.
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 4 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup caned pumpkin
- ¾ - 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chip miniature
- In a medium bowl combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and ground ginger. Set aside.
- In a large bowl put butter and light brown sugar and mix with an electric mixer, medium speed for about three minutes or until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, milk and mix for one more minute. Add the pumpkin and mix until it's just combined. Slowly add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Cover with plastic foil and chill for 30-45 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and make balls using ice cream scoop (mine was 1.93 inches in diameter) and place them in the baking sheets.
- They should be 1 inch apart. Bake them for 10-12 minutes. Take them out of the oven and leave to cool for a couple of minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store them in a well sealed container, when they are completely cool.