Reese‘s Pieces Cookies – crunchy outside, soft inside – perfect fall cookies in Halloween colors. In my family we all love Reese‘s Pieces, especially my son. Can you imagine how much he enjoys Reese‘s Pieces Cookies.
He is always so excited when I prepare them. It is sometimes difficult for me to make these cookies, because I can‘t find Reese‘s pieces anywhere and guess who‘s eaten them?
I can‘t be angry with him because he‘s so cute and he enjoys eating them so much. Everyone who likes Reese‘s Pieces will love Reese‘s Pieces Cookies. They are perfect for Halloween. OMG Halloween is coming. Have you given any thought about what to prepare?
There are so many recipes out there. If you like peanut butter and Reese‘s Pieces, try Reese‘s Pieces Cookies. They are so easy to make, but if you wish them to be absolutely perfect, you should be careful with chilling.
What is necessary to prepare Reese‘s Pieces Cookies?
- All purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Granulated sugar
- Light brown sugar
- Unsalted butter
- Vanilla extract
- Reese‘s pieces candies
How to prepare Reese‘s Pieces Cookies?
First, combine dry ingredients, all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cornstarch. Then, beat an egg with sugar and light brown sugar, add butter, vanilla and beat some more, until creamy. Next, add dry ingredients and beat until well combined and finally fold in crushed Reese‘s pieces. Next is chilling for at least 1 h and 30 min, possibly 2 h. Don‘t skip this step because it‘s necessary if you want your cookies to be a success. Then roll the dough into balls out of 1 ½ tablespoon. Place them on the baking sheet, lined with parchment paper. Put some Reese‘s pieces candies on each ball. Bake them for 11-12 min. If you bake them for 11 min, they‘ll be crunchy outside and soft inside. They‘ll get really crunchy after 12 minutes of baking. Leave to cool in the baking sheet for a minute and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
And that‘s it. So easy and so delicious. Perfect Halloween cookies. I was creative last year and I made Halloween Candy Corn Oreo Pops and M&M’s Pumpkin Pretzel Bark. This year, I‘ve decide to play safe and prepare Reese‘s Pieces Cookies and Reese‘s Pieces Peanut Butter Lasagna. The countdown has begun… have fun!
You can find here all delicious > Halloween Treats
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon Baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 5 tablespoon Unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup Light brown sugar
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Reese‘s pieces candy, chrushed
- ⅓ cup Reese‘s pieces candy to put on the top
- In a medium dish, combine all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a separate dish, beat an egg, light brown sugar and sugar, at medium speed, for about 2 min.
- Add butter and vanilla and continue beating until creamy. Combine with dry ingredients and beat at low speed until you get fine dough.
- Fold in crushed Reese‘s pieces. Cover with plastic foliage and let chill for 2 h.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Take the dough out of the fridge and roll it into balls made of 1 ½ tablespoon of dough.
- Place them on the baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Put some Reese‘s pieces on each ball and press slightly. Bake for 11-12 min.
- Take out of the oven and leave for a minute in the baking sheet to cool, then transfer to a wire rack.