M&M’s Hershey’s Chocolate Cookies super quick cookies for all chocolate, M&M and cookie fans. You will experience a real explosion of chocolate taste.
I‘m glad to share this recipe with you and I hope you‘ll love it. My son is crazy about M&M’s Hershey’s Chocolate Cookies, so I make them every time I want to surprise him.
Sometimes, M&M candies or Hershey’s Chocolate simply disappear… Guess who ate them? My son loves M&M candies and all kinds of chocolate.
M&M’s Hershey’s Chocolate Cookies are easy and quick to make and the taste is fantastic. It‘s a true chocolate taste. Hershey‘s chocolate melts while M&M candies crunch in your mouth… They are great with a glass of milk.
I suggest these cookies when you want to surprise someone or treat yourself. Chocolate makes you feel better, gives you energy and everybody likes it. M&M candies plus Hershey’s chocolate plus chocolate cookies equal perfect combination.
Make your day sweeter and enjoy the taste of M&M‘s Hershey’s Chocolate Cookies.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 2.6 oz Hershey's Special Dark - Mildly Sweet Chocolate
- ⅓ cup M&M's + ¼ cup to pres on top
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with baking paper or silicone baking mats and set aside.
- Chop Hershey's Chocolate into large chunks and set aside.
- In a large dish combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate dish mix butter and sugar with an electric mixer, medium speed, until it gets light and fluffy, for about 4-5 min.
- Add an egg and vanilla and mix until well combined. Slowly add dry ingredients and mix at the lowest speed until you get fine dough.
- Mix in a ⅓ cup of M&M candies. Roll the dough into balls, by using a 1 ½ tablespoon of the dough for each ball.
- Place them in the baking sheet. They should be 1.5 inch apart. Bake for 9-10 min. Take them out of the oven.
- A ¼ of a cup of M&M candies should be, immediately put on the cookies, by gently pressing each candy so that cookies crack.
- Finally, put Hershey's Chocolate Chunks and press gently. After a few minutes transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.