Quick and Easy Oreo fudge – It takes only 15 minutes and only 4 ingredients to make this simple dessert, that is sooo delicious and just perfect for Christmas. All you need are: Oreo cookies, white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract to get this simple, but irresistible dessert.
Christmas is almost here, knocking on our door and I’m sure you are all getting ready for it. Complete your Christmas dessert plate with this delicious Christmas Oreo fudge, which is perfect for all of you who don’t have much time to prepare Christmas treats. All you need are: 4 ingredients + 10 minutes of your time = Quick and Easy Oreo fudge is ready. This amazing dessert can be made in the last moment.
I can’t wait for Christmas! I always spend it with my family and I’m looking forward to everything: decorating Christmas tree, opening gifts, delicious food and most of all spending time with my loved ones. The only thing that´s missing is snow. Santa Claus, please send us some snow and we´ll save some Oreo fudge for you. I am sure you´ll love it.
What do you need to prepare these Quick and Easy Oreo fudge?
- Oreo cookies
- White chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
How to prepare Quick and Easy Oreo fudge?
Start by lining 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper and crumble Oreo cookies. Then, heat white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk at medium /low temperature, stirring until the chocolate melts. Next, add vanilla and stir well. Finally, stir in crushed Oreos and spread the mixture in an already prepared pan. Leave it in the fridge to become solid, and then cut into squares before serving.
WELL, THIS WAS JUST A SHORT VERSION OF THE RECIPE. A MORE DETAILED ONE, ALONG WITH ALL THE NECESSARY INGREDIENTS CAN BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
I told you, so quick and easy and very delicious. You should definitely try it! If you like fudge, take a look at CANDY AND FUDGE RECIPES. Christmas is not Christmas without cookies. I enjoy making Christmas cookies and my favorite are: CHRISTMAS SUGAR COOKIES WITH CREAM CHEEESE FROSTING. If you are looking for more interesting recipes, visit our CHRISTMAS PAGE.
We are slowly counting down, getting ready, waiting for Christmas, gifts, Santa Claus and Christmas treats, of course. Enjoy preparing them and merrily wait for Christmas.
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 2.5 cups White chocolate chips
- 14 Oz can Sweetened condensed milk
- 1.2 tsp Vanilla extract
- First, line 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Then, put Oreo cookies in a zip lock bag and crumble them with a rolling pin. You should take 1/4 cup of crushed Oreos and set aside, because you´ll use them later to press on top.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips in a medium dish and heat at medium/ low temperature, stirring constantly, until white chocolate melts completely.
- Then, add vanilla and stir well. Finally, stir in crushed Oreos and spread the mixture in an already prepared pan. Use spatula to make it even and then press 1/4 cup Oreos on top.
- The fudge should be kept in the fridge for at least an hour and cut into squares before serving.
Keep it refrigerated or at a room temperature in an airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 25 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 202Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 78mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 0gSugar: 25gProtein: 3g