Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipe – this creamy chocolate fudge that is made of only four ingredients in 10 minutes time is a perfect holiday treat. You will need chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, unsalted butter and vanilla to prepare a number one holiday treat.
Chocolate fans will love this recipe, because it´s hard to resist the creamy chocolate taste that simply melts in your mouth. That is why; this chocolate perfection is an ideal Christmas dessert. I am so happy and excited because Christmas is near and it´s my favorite part of the year.
I just love the holiday atmosphere and all the preparations and excitement, like decorating my home, buying presents and above all making Christmas treats. Among so many recipes that I´ve tried and love to prepare, Easy Chocolate Fudge has a special place – it´s so easy to prepare and the taste is amazing.
Easy Chocolate Fudge is an amazing chocolate pleasure that is really easy and quick to prepare and it will fit your plate of Christmas treats, perfectly. I love chocolate and chocolate desserts, so they are always my first choice. Do you feel the same?
If you want to prepare this chocolate perfection, all you need are:
- Semi sweet chocolate
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Unsalted butter
- Vanilla extract
How to prepare Easy Chocolate Fudge?
To begin with, warm the chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and butter in a pan, using medium heat. You should stir it constantly, until it chocolate melts completely and all becomes a smooth mixture. Remove it from heat, then add vanilla and stir well. After that, pour the mixture in an 8 x 8 inch or 9 x 9 inch pan lined with parchment paper and try to make the surface smooth and even. Leave it in the fridge, then for at least four hours. Finally, cut it into 36 pieces.
As I´ve already said, this Easy Chocolate Fudge can be made by anyone. All you need are 4 ingredients + 10 minutes of your time = Easy Chocolate Fudge. As Christmas is almost knocking at your door and the euphoria has already started, I give you Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipes that can be prepared earlier, left in the freezer, so that you can be happy and relaxed for the upcoming holidays.
If you are looking for more Christmas ideas, please check out CHRISTMAS RECIPES. I really enjoy holidays, festive atmosphere, decorated home and time spent with my family. Delicious food completes the holiday picture. I wish you happy holidays and many wonderful moments spent with your loved ones.
- 18 ounces Semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted butter
- 1 14 ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- First, line with parchment paper an 8 x 8 inch or a 9 x 9 inch pan and then set aside.
- Warm the chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and unsalted butter in a pan, using medium heat. You should stir it constantly, until it chocolate melts completely and it all becomes a smooth mixture.
- Then, you need to remove the pan from heat and stir in vanilla.
- After that, pour the mixture in the pan that has already been prepared paper and try to make the surface smooth and even.
- Leave it in the fridge, then for at least four hours. It should be taken out of the fridge 10 minutes before serving, because the cutting will be easier.
- Cut it in 36 pieces.
It should be kept in the fridge, up to a week, or in the freezer, up to 3 weeks.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 7mg Sodium: 21mg Carbohydrates: 17g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 16g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g