Easy Chocolate Frozen Dessert – a creamy no bake dessert with perfect chocolate flavor. This time the perfect chocolate flavor comes in the form of a frozen dessert with Oreo layer, followed by creamy chocolate filling and topped with Oreo crumbs and chocolate chips – very delicious dessert with rich chocolate taste.
Looking for a dessert that is quick and easy to prepare? I believe we all are and this Easy Chocolate Frozen Dessert is just what you are looking for- quick and easy to prepare and the taste is incredible. I´m sure chocolate fans will love it. Besides being quick and easy to make, you’ll need only a few simple ingredient.
I love chocolate desserts, so I often prepare them. You can find plenty of them on our blog and the most popular are: Chocolate Mini Cheesecake with Oreo Crust and CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER EGGS. There are also a lot of recipes for frozen desserts, the most popular being Easy Frozen Strawberry Dessert and Easy Frozen Oreo Dessert.
Chocolate Frozen Dessert can be prepared any time you feel like having something sweet, but it is also great for holidays and special occasions. It can also be an ideal summer treat, to cool you and sweeten your life.
Let´s talk about the recipe now.
What do you need to prepare Easy Chocolate Frozen Dessert?
- Oreo cookies
- Melted unsalted butter
- Light cream cheese
- Whipping cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Semi sweet chocolate and
- Milk chocolate chips
How to prepare Easy Chocolate Frozen Dessert?
Start by putting Oreo cookies in the food processor and pulsing, until they become crumbs. Next, add butter and stir, making sure to save 1/2 cup for later. The rest should be spread on the bottom of 8×8 inch pan that has been sprayed with non stick spray.
Then, melt the chocolate following the instructions given on the package and let it cool. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese until it gets smooth, then add sweetened condensed milk and beat some more, until it is well combined. In a separate dish, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form, then add cream cheese and sweet condensed milk mixture and beat until it´s well combined.
Finally, fold in melted chocolate and beat only until it´s combined. Spread it over the Oreo layer using spatula to make it even, then sprinkle with the remaining Oreo crumbs and chocolate chips.
This is just a short version of the recipe and you can find the one with more details along with the quantities of the ingredients, at the bottom of this post.
As I´ve already told you – Easy Chocolate Frozen Dessert is very quick and easy to prepare, even for those who don´t have any experience in making desserts. If you are still looking for more interesting ideas for sweets, take a look at our Mint Chocolate Lasagna and lots of great recipes, including chocolate ones. If you are a chocolate fan try our Easy Chocolate Frozen Dessert and I´m sure you will enjoy its magical flavor.
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 7 oz semi sweet chocolate
- 6 oz Light Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Start by spraying 8 x 8 inch pan with non stick spray and set it aside. Then put Oreo cookies in food processor and pulse them until they turn into crumbs, add
butter and mix.
- Make sure to save 1/2 cup for later. The rest of the mixture should be spread on the bottom of the pan, to make a solid layer.
- Next, melt chocolate following the instructions given on the package and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in a medium dish, at low speed, until it gets smooth, then add sweetened condensed milk and continue beating until it´s well combined.
- In a separate dish beat heavy whipping cream, at medium speed, until stiff peaks
form, then add cream cheese and sweet condensed milk mixture and beat until
it´s well combined.
- Finally, fold in melted chocolate and beat at low speed until it´s combined.
- Spread it over the Oreo layer using spatula to make it even, then sprinkle with the remaining Oreo crumbs and chocolate chips
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 224Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g