Here is the recipe for my favorite Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecake. Graham cracker layer, chocolate chips cheesecake, chocolate ganache and whipping cream on the top make these Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecake just perfect.
After you liked Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies so much that it has become the most visited post on my blog, I decided to offer you a real chocolate chip cheesecake.
Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecake is a rich dessert, it looks great and it is perfect for some special occasions. It was my husband‘s birthday this time. He loves Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecake, so I wasn‘t thinking much.
He was delighted and the whole family enjoyed this lovely dessert. Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecake taste so good, it‘s one of the best desserts we have ever tasted and one of the top 3 cheesecake recipes in our opinion. It is easy to prepare.
I like all sorts of cheesecakes: fruit, like No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake, chocolate, like No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars, minty, like Easy No Bake Mint Oreo Cheesecake. One of my favorite is No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecake, our second most popular post on the blog.
This recipe is a real surprise for all cheesecake fans. This heavenly dessert is a perfect treat for all your senses. Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecake is something you are going to prepare over and over again. Enjoy its perfect creamy cheese and chocolate taste.
- 1 cup graham crackers crumb
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- ⅔ cup semi sweet mini chocolate chip
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- WHIPPING CREAM
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- TO DECORATE
- Chocolate sauce - optional
- Graham cracker crumbs - optional
- TO MAKE CHEESECAKE:
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a cheesecake pan with cooking spray or line a muffin pan with 12 muffin liners, set aside.
- In a medium dish combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, light brown sugar and ground cinnamon. Spread evenly in the cheesecake or muffin pan and press.
- Put cream cheese, granulated sugar and light brown sugar in a large dish and mix, medium speed, until it gets creamy, then add eggs,
- Greek yogurt and vanilla and mix until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread over the graham cracker layer and bake for 13-15 min, turn the oven heating off, leaving the door open and leave the cheesecakes for 5 more minutes.
- Take them out of the oven to cool completely, then take them out of the cheesecake pan and remove the muffin liners. Leave them in the fridge for 2-3 h.
- TO MAKE CHOCOLATE GANACHE:
- Put heavy cream in a pan and heat it on medium heat. Remove before it boils. Add chocolate chips. Cover it.
- Leave for about 4 minutes, for the chocolate chips to melt. Stir until you get fine chocolate ganache. Spread evenly over the cheesecake.
- TO MAKE WHIPPING CREAM:
- In a medium dish mix heavy cream with an electric mixer, medium speed, add brown sugar and vanilla and mix until stiff peaks form.
- Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with chocolate sauce. Spread graham cracker crumbs.
Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecake