Chocolate for brunch or a snack. Sounds good? These vegan truffles are enriched with oats, banana, coconut and walnuts. I love chocolate in any possible ways.. No Bake Chocolate Energy Balls recipe.
This vegan and gluten free energy bites are great for those who like sweet but healthy food. You can take a look most popular vegan recipes on our blog Chocolate Almond Granola Bars and Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Energy Bites.
Do not hesitate, try to make these chocolate creations. Sweet little chocolate bombs full of energy. Yum! I must admit, they have just disappeared.. melting in your mouth. I suggest you to make a double measure.
Quick and easy. Ideal for those who do not like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. My son and I had fun and enjoyed while I was preparing them . He helped me a lot 🙂 Great exercise for children’s motoring skills – shaping chocolate balls. My son enjoyed even more when we finished. The time for little chocolate fingers to be licked.
- ¾ cup gluten free rolled oat
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ semi sweet chocolate chip
- 1 tsp chia seed
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- In a large bowl pour dry ingredients (oats, coconut, chopped nuts, chocolate chips, chia seeds and cocoa) and stir.
- In medium size bowl mash bananas, add coconut oil and maple syrup and mix well.
- Pour the resulting mixture into the pan with dry ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Then remove bowl from the fridge and make ball with your hands
They can stand a few days in the fridge.
No Bake Chocolate Energy Balls