Looking for a delicious snack for the whole family, quick and easy to prepare? I‘ve got just what you need. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Roll Ups is a recipe for a perfectly tasty and healthy snack ♥
Since we don‘t have much time to prepare food, we are all looking for the recipes that are quick and easy to make.
If you want your food to be not only delicious, but healthy, too, this recipe is perfect for your snack or a dessert.
6 ingredients + 5 minutes of your time = Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Roll Ups.
It doesn‘t take much to prepare them and even less to eat them, and they are full of healthy, nutritious ingredients 🙂
What do You need to Make this Chocolate Chip Peanut Buttet Banana Roll Up?
- 2 flour or whole wheat tortillas (10 inch in diameter)
- 5 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon semi sweet chocolate chip miniature
- 1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
I love banana and peanut butter combination, and with chocolate chips and crunchy pecans, the taste is even better.
Add honey to sweeten, put everything on tortilla, roll it up and slice. Yummy. It tastes just right. You can add an ingredient you like and make your own perfect combination.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Peanut Buttet Banana Roll Up?
- Spread 2.5 tablespoons of peanut butter evenly on tortilla. Put one sliced banana over it.
- Sprinkle with ½ tablespoons of chocolate chips and ½ tablespoons of chopped pecans.
- Drizzle with ½ teaspoon of honey and roll up tight. Repeat with the second tortilla.
- Wrap them up in a plastic foil, separately and leave in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Take them out, slice and serve.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Roll Ups are tasty nutritious bites you will love. They make a quick snack for all those who love good food.
My family and I love and often prepare them. This kid friendly recipe is so easy to prepare, that kids can easily make them by themselves.
It is a great snack when kids are home alone. It gives them energy, vitamins and minerals until the next meal.
If you prefer healthy food, check out the healthy food recipes on my blog – Chocolate Almond Granola Bars, Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Energy Bites, No Bake Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies and No Bake Chocolate Energy Balls.
Enjoy in Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Roll Ups ♥