So rich and tasty Chocolate Almond Granola Bars recipe. Healthy vegan snack, sugar and gluten-free. Fell the rush of a new energy. How can you resist them? A picture is worth a thousand words.
After successful and most popular vegan recipes on our blog No Bake Chocolate Energy Balls and Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Energy Bites I decided to make these healthy snack and you want regret it, for sure. Great combo of crunchy almonds & oats and moist chocolate & cocoa in a form of these sweet little bars.No – baking granola bars, so easy to follow and prepare. Five star snack bar. They are incomparable to those from stores. After this one, you will not buy any granola bars again, I bet. These little bars are too good to be true. We are already count downing the number of these chocolaty bars. Sorry, they are so great, we cannot resist. Trust me, I know what I am doing :-). YUM.
- ½ cup chopped almond
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal (I used integral)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup semi sweet chocolate chip
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Put in a large bowl dry ingredients (chopped almond, oats, crispy rice, coconut, chocolate chip and cocoa powder), stir and set a side.
- In a medium size bowl pour the wet ingredients (maple syrup, coconut oil, almond butter and vanilla extracts) and stir until smooth.
- Content with the wet ingredients pour into bowl with dry ingredients and mix well with a spatula until well incorporated.
- Transfer prepared content to 8x8 inch dish and use a spatula to spread evenly and pack down.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on top and use a shaped object to press down firmly and pack the mixture in place.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours to set.
- Cut into 9 even squares, or 10-12 bars.
- Serve it and Enjoy