Simple, quick, healthy and tasty breakfast – Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups. Perfect way to start your day, with these delicious cups ♥
My family and I prefer healthy diet, so I often prepare baked oatmeal cups and our favorite Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups. Strawberries and bananas with oats, honey and chocolate chips. Yummy!!!! This light, nutritious breakfast is so easy to make.
You need 5 minutes to prepare it and 25 minutes to bake it. Oats is one of the healthiest cereals and it has lots of benefits for your health.
It is one of the most nutritious types of food. It makes you stronger and helps you work better and it is great for your health. Strawberries and bananas are not only delicious, they are antioxidants, as well, full of vitamins and minerals.
They enrich oats and give fantastic taste. Honey makes this combination sweeter, more complete and healthier. Finally, add some favorite chocolate taste for perfect combination- chocolate chips.
Enjoy a new day with your family, your loved one or your pet, listening to your favorite music, maybe reading newspapers, watching TV, or simply doing whatever makes you happy with these fantastic cups. Let the good beginning of the day be a chance for a successful day.
One word describes this strawberry banana baked oatmeal cups recipe — PERFECT. Wonderful way to enjoy in this fabulous oatmeal cups with lovely combinations of strawberries, chocolate and bananas.
- 3/4 cup Strawberries - sliced
- 2/3 cup Mashed Banana (about 2 medium bananas)
- 2 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line muffin pan with 12 liners and leave aside.
- Slice strawberries.
- Mash bananas with a fork.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients – oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate dish combine banana and honey, add an egg and vanilla and mix until well combined. Add dry ingredients and continue mixing.
- Finally, add strawberries and chocolate chips and mix some more.
- Place evenly into the prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Wait for the cups to cool and enjoy.
You can keep them in a well sealed container, at a room temperature no longer than 2 days.