Easy No Bake Coconut Chocolate Bars super quick and delicious bars you will love. Light and refreshing, melt in your mouth dessert perfect for hot summer days. While writing this, I‘m listening to my favorite music and watching the white clouds through my window ♥
Sun rays make my home warm. I like summer and warm weather. I like family holidays at the seaside. Yeah, I‘ve just returned from beautiful Greece. I‘ve had a great time and “recharged my batteries”. That‘s why I haven‘t been around for a while.
If you don‘t have much time and want to make something sweet, I suggest Easy No Bake Coconut Chocolate Bars. They are super quick, very delicious and so easy to make. Easy No Bake Coconut Chocolate Bars is a perfect dessert for hot summer days. There is no need to use your oven and make your home even warmer 🙂
All you need are right ingredients and 15 minutes of your time. Easy No Bake Coconut Chocolate Bars simply melt in your mouth. They are light, and refreshing, just the way I like. My husband loves them, too. There are many no bake desserts on my blog, yet the most popular are No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecake and Easy No Bake Oreo Mint Cheesecake.
Hot summer days are just right for cold refreshing desserts, such as Homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and Caramel Pretzel Cheesecake Ice Cream.Easy No Bake Coconut Chocolate Bars – white as clouds that I‘m looking at, combined with dark chocolate look so good, and they taste even better. Enjoy this summer the way you like and make it complete with these super quick and super delicious bars ♥
- 2½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 (3 ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cup milk
- 7 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- CHOCOLATE FROSTING
- 8 ounces semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 tbsp heavy cream
- Line an 8x8 inch dish with parchment paper.
- COCONUT BARS - In a medium dish, mix instant vanilla pudding and milk, using an electric mixer, minimum speed, for about a minute, then for 2 more minutes at medium speed.
- In a separate, large dish, put cream cheese, softened butter, sugar and vanilla and mix for about 2 minutes with an electric mixer, medium speed, until creamy.
- Add already prepared vanilla pudding and mix until well combined.
- Finally add coconut and stir well. Spread evenly in an already prepared dish, using some solid object to make a firm layer. Leave aside.
- CHOCOLATE FROSTING - Put heavy cream in a small dish. Heat it on medium temperature.
- When it starts to boil, remove from the heat and combine with chopped chocolate.
- Stir well, so that all the chocolate melts. You need to be quick, if you don´t want any crumbs.
- Spread evenly over the coconut layer. Keep refrigerated for minimum 4h.