Chocolate Rum Cake old fashioned dessert recipe perfect for all chocoholics. Great combo of chocolate, rum and walnuts.. so tasty and delicious.
Chocolate Rum Cake is so creamy and melts in your mouth. Heady aroma of rum gives this chocolate cake seductive taste. Sweeten up your life.
Chocolate cake are looking forward everyone in the family but mostly youngest. Chocolate with other ingredients causing cheerful mood and joy. The taste is so special and fantastic. You can take a look our most popular chocolate recipes No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars and Christmas Chocolate Crinkle Cookies.
Calling all chocoholics! Once you try to make this decadent Chocolate Rum Cake, it will be always on your dessert menu. I make this cake with a smile and love.
- FOR THE CRUST:
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup chocolate for cooking
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 6 egg whites.
- FOR THE FILLING:
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp rum
- 2/3 cup chocolate for cooking
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- FOR THE SPRINKLE:
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts
- Preparation of crust: With electric mixer, whisk butter and sugar and add melted chocolate, flour, baking powder and egg whites. Scrambled egg whites gradually add stirring spoon. Pour mixture into greased 9*13 inch baking sheet and bake at 360 F for 20 minutes.
- Preparation of filling: egg yolks plus 2 eggs and sugar whisk with stand mixer and cook on high steam 25 minutes and steamed with mixed spoon all the time, then add dark chocolate and 2 tablespoons of rum. When cool add butter. When the filling is cool, whisk with mixer.
- Baked and cooled crust sprayed with rum, pour filling and sprinkle with ground nuts.
Chocolate Rum Cake