Apple Cinnamon Roll Cake – this homemade cake is a perfect fall dessert so easy to prepare and it´s filled with juicy apples with buttery cinnamon brown sugar swirl and vanilla glaze drizzle over the top. Apple Cinnamon Roll Cake can be eaten for breakfast, brunch, as a coffee cake or a delicious dessert.
In my family, we all love Apple Cinnamon Roll Cake, especially my son. He truly enjoys every bite of this cake and says that he could eat it every day. If you are a fan of apple dessert, please check… Cinnamon lovers, you will love these recipes…
I really like fall and its desserts, especially apple treats and the smell of cinnamon and apples coming out of the hot oven …is something special.
What do you need to prepare Apple Cinnamon Roll Cake?
- All purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- Unsalted butter
- Light brown sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Diced apples
- Powdered sugar
How to prepare Apple Cinnamon Roll Cake?
First, mix diced apples and cornstarch and set it aside. Then combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, add milk, eggs and vanilla and beat until it´s combined. After that, stir in 4 tablespoons of melted butter and fold in apples. Next, pour the batter into a greasing 9 x 13 inch pan. Meanwhile, beat 1 cup of softened butter, light brown sugar and cinnamon.
When it´s well combined, drop it over the cake batter and use a knife to make swirls. The cake should be baked at 350 F, for 60 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out dry. Then, whisk powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until they become smooth and drizzle over the warm cake.
Instead of vanilla glaze, you can make cream cheese frosting, if you prefer it. Yes, it´s this easy to make an absolutely perfect cake.
You can find more details and the list of necessary ingredients with quantities in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
You can add walnuts to the brown sugar and instead of vanilla glaze, you can make cream cheese frosting, if you prefer it.
If you prefer sour apples – you can use granny smith and if you prefer sweeter – golden delicious. I used golden delicious.
You can find here recipe for cream cheese frosting >> Pumpkin Walnut Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting.
This cake is so easy to prepare and the taste is incredible. Although it is a real fall treat, it can be made all year long. I often prepare it and my family loves it!
Fall is coming soon, together with apple season and recipes – APPLE CHEESECAKE TACOS and CINNAMON SUGAR APPLE MUFFINS… Make the best of both of them, bake Apple Cinnamon Roll Cake and enjoy its perfect taste!
- APPLE CINNAMON ROLL CAKE
- 3 cups All purpose flour
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Diced apples
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Ground cinnamon
- VANILLA GLAZE
- 2 cups Powdered sugar
- 4-5 teaspoon Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla eextract
- TO MAKE THE CAKE - Start with preheating the oven to 350 F and greasing 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Set it aside.
- Then, use a medium dish to mix diced apples and cornstarch and aside.
- In a large dish combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, add milk, eggs and vanilla and beat until it´s all combined.
- Next, stir in 4 tablespoons of melted butter and fold in apples. Pour the batter into the baking pan that has already been prepared.
- Meanwhile, use a medium dish to beat 1 cup of softened butter, light brown sugar and cinnamon.
- When it´s all well combined, drop it over the cake batter and use a knife to make swirls. Bake it at 350 F, for 60 minutes or until the toothpick, stuck in the center of the cake comes out dry.
- TO MAKE THE GLAZE - Whisk powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until it´s smooth, and then drizzle it over the warm cake.
- You can add walnuts to the brown sugar and instead of vanilla glaze, you can make cream cheese frosting, if you prefer it.
- If you prefer sour apples – you can use granny smith and if you prefer sweeter – golden delicious. I used golden delicious.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 343Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 175mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 1gSugar: 35gProtein: 4g