Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups is a quick and easy appetizer and perfect party bites, made of tortillas filled with cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, spices, cheddar cheese, mozzarella and vegetables, rolled and sliced. These delicious bites that are perfect for every occasion will be loved by all those who prefer quick and easy recipes.
They can be prepared a day before, kept in the fridge and then sliced and served the next day. I love Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups. To be honest, I didn´t have any expectations before preparing them, but it was love at first bite. I like that they are filled with vegetables, in my case: broccoli, green onion, red and yellow bell pepper.
Of course, you can choose vegetables of your own choice, like cauliflower, carrot, celery… The more colorful vegetables you choose the more delicious and decorative the Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups will be.
What ingredients are necessary to make Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups?
- Red and yellow bell pepper
- Green onion
- Light cream cheese
- Light mayo
- Sour cream
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Dried parsley and dill
- Cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- Burrito sized flour tortillas
How to prepare Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups?
Wash and chop vegetables, first. Then, combine light cream cheese, light mayo and sour cream and stir until you get smooth mixture. Next, add garlic powder, salt, black pepper, dried parsley, dried dill, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella and stir until it´s combined. Spread 1/6 of the filling evenly over a tortilla and then add the vegetables and roll tight. Repeat the same procedure with the rest of the ingredients. Make sure that each tortilla is rolled tight in the plastic foliage, and then leave them in the fridge for at least 6 hours, possibly overnight. Cooled Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups should be cut into 1 inch wheels.
WELL, THIS WAS JUST A SHORT VERSION OF THE RECIPE THAT YOU CAN FIND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST, ALONG WITH THE QUANTITIES OF THE NECESSARY INGREDIENTS.
If I wanted to describe Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups, quick, easy and delicious would be the right words. They are perfect for pot luck and parties and great as a snack, too. Try packing some in your lunch box and take them with you.
If you like this type of bites, check out TACO TORTILLA ROLL UPS and DILL PICKLE TORTILLA ROLL UPS. You can find here more interesting APPETIZER RECIPES like this one… cream cheese filling + vegetables + tortillas = perfect bites. Since I love vegetables, prefer tortillas and quick and easy recipes.
- 4 large burrito-sized Flour tortillas
- 2 cups chopped vegetables: Broccoli, Red bell pepper, Yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped Green onion
- 8 oz Light cram cheese
- 2/3 cup Light mayo
- 2 tablespoon Sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dried dill
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- Start by washing and chopping vegetables into small pieces.
- Then, combine light cream cheese with light mayo and sour cream, in a big dish and stir until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Next, add garlic powder, salt, black pepper, dried parsley, dried dill, cheddar cheese and mozzarella and stir some more, until it´s combined.
- Make sure to put the same amount of filling on each tortilla and to spread it evenly, then add chopped vegetables on top of each tortilla.
- Roll them tight in the plastic foliage and leave in the fridge for at least 6 hours, possibly overnight.
- Finally, slice them into 1 inch wheels before serving.
Instead of light cream cheese and light mayo you can use fat cream cheese and mayo. As for the vegetables, choose the ones that you like: cauliflower, carrot, celery, olives…
Nutrition Information:Yield: 32 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 184Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 482mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g