Are you a football fan? I am sure you can‘t wait for the Game Day. I know that because my husband is a big football fan. Our 5 year old son also enjoys watching games with his dad. I am there to prepare some delicious food.
Our favorite appetizer for the Game Day is a dip that takes only 5 minutes to prepare – No Bake Cheddar Bacon Dip.
It`s a delicious combination of bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions with cream cheese, Greek Yogurt and mayonnaise, seasoned with black pepper. Crunchy crackers + creamy dip =perfect score. We love it!
Delicious party appetizer perfect for Super Bowl Sunday. It is perfect for all those who don‘t like spending too much time in the kitchen, as well as for those who don‘t have much time for preparing food.
No Bake Cheddar Bacon DIP
As I‘ve already said, it is easy to prepare and I had a special help from my little son. He was desperately trying to help me.
He liked putting grated cheddar in the mixing bowl, taking a bite from time to time, saying mmmmm, it‘s yummy. So, 5 minutes of your time + 7 ingredients + cheering spirit = No Bake Cheddar Bacon Dip. Have fun on the Game Day with this fantastic dip.
- 4.5 ounce sliced Bacon - chopped and fried
- 8 ounces (about 2 cups) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup sliced green Onion
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Combine cream cheese, Greek Yogurt and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Stir well so that the mixture is fine and creamy.
- Add cheddar cheese, bacon, green onions and black pepper and stir until well combined.
- Serve in a bowl and decorate with grated cheddar, bacon and green onions.
- Serve with crackers or bruschette.