Ham and Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups are a must have party appetizer. These delicious bites are made of ham, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, light mayo, mustard, garlic powder, red onion, parsley and pepper – all rolled into a tortilla and cut into slices.
This is a very simple recipe that you will love. These tasty bites are perfect for Game Day and they are so quick and easy to prepare. If you are looking for delicious finger food, but don’t have much time or cooking experience – Ham and Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups are perfect for you.
I love tortilla roll ups, they are my favorite appetizer, so you can find many recipes for them on my blog. Can you imagine a holiday, potlucks or a party without them? I can’t. I’ve noticed that everybody likes tortilla roll ups, so the plate is soon empty and my guests usually ask for a recipe. These roll ups can be a perfect appetizer for Christmas, New Year’s Eve, private parties or any other occasion. Make a double batch and enjoy their taste.
What ingredients are necessary to make Ham and Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups?
- Cheddar, Mozzarella and Cream cheese
- Light mayo
- Dried parsley
- Red onion finally chopped
- Garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Flour tortillas 10 inch sized
How to prepare Ham and Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups?
First, you need to make filling that will be spread over tortillas before rolling up. So, to make the filling you will need: cream cheese, light mayo, mustard, garlic powder, dried parsley and pepper to mix until all the ingredients are combined. Use a large bowl. Then add ham, mozzarella and cheddar cheese and mix them until they are combined. Spread the mixture over three tortillas and roll them up tightly. Next, wrap the tortillas into plastic wraps and leave in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Cut them before serving into 1/2 an inch wheels.
Cream cheese should be at a room temperature. You can use light cream cheese instead of regular one.
I used light mayo, but you can use regular one as well.
Also, fresh parsley can be used instead of dried.
As you can see, it’s quite simple and easy to prepare Ham and Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups. You can make them day the day before and just slice them before serving. If there are any leftovers, they can be stored in an airtight container or just covered with a wrap.
If you are looking for more ideas for appetizers, you can find them here >> APPETIZER. Tortilla roll ups fans should check out the most popular recipes for roll ups on our blog >> TACO TORTILLA ROLL UPS and DILL PICKLE TORTILLA ROLL UPS. Have you decided what to prepare for the Game Day? I have. This year I am preparing Ham and Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups. You should try them, too. Roll them up, cool, slice and enjoy their amazing taste.
- 1/2 cup Ham, chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Light mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Read onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 3 Flour tortillas 10 inch sized
- In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, light mayo, dijon mustard, dried parsley, garlic powder, black pepper and salt until well combined.
- Add the ham, cheddar cheese, mozarella cheese and red onion and stir until combined.
- Spread the mixture over three tortillas and roll them up tightly.
- Next, wrap the tortillas into plastic wraps and leave in the fridge for at least 3 hours, posibely overnight.
- Slice them before serving into 1/2 an inch wheels.
- Cream cheese should be at a room temperature. You can use light cream cheese instead of regular one.
- I used light mayo, but you can use regular one as well.
- Also, fresh parsley can be used instead of dried.