Quick and Easy Strawberry Pineapple Fluff Salad recipe is perfect for holidays or any other special occasion. I love this fresh and creamy all seasons salad. Such a delicious recipe, definitely you need to try 💝
This strawberry marshmallows salad is really something special! It’s so simple to make and yet tastes amazing! I served this weekend for our friends and it was a huge hit! My son tried to hide under the table..
Magic moments are truly come. Mouth-watering salad is on our menu today. So take your positions and enjoy in this Strawberry Pineapple Fluff Salad. You can take a look our most popular salad recipes Cranberry Pecan Spinach Salad and Strawberry Spinach Almond Salad. 🍲
This creamy pink color of the salad is just too much to resist, with crushed pineapples and sweet marshmallows hidden inside. This cool, shimmering fresh salad makes a wonderful all seasons, so hard to resist, dessert.
I remember eating it as a child! It’s one of my husband’s favorites desserts. Absolutely amazing, I am a huge fan of strawberries. 🍓
- 1 cup fresh chopped strawberries
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup crushed and drained pineapple
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Finely chop and squeeze the pineapple.
- Combine chopped strawberries, drained pineapple and sugar and let stand in fridge for about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl firmly whisk whipping cream and add vanilla extract and mini marshmallow.
- Finally, mix with fruit until well combined.
- Refrigerate and allow to stand overnight for flavors to develop.
- Decorate with fresh strawberry, before serving.