Pumpkin mania goes on, with this Pumpkin Sweet Spicy Buckeyes dessert recipe! You can smell fall in the air along with the smell of fall treats coming from kitchens.
I truly enjoy fall days. I am inspired by its colors. I love going for walks and I love the sound of fallen leaves under my feet. When I play with my son, when we run together through fallen leaves, catching the last rays of sun, we enjoy it and we are soooo happy…After a walk like that, I made this special dessert a pumpkin buckeye to make my day complete. It was quick and easy to make and guess what… you don‘t have to bake it! Pumpkin + peanut butter + chocolate = perfection. Pumpkin buckeye is definitely love at first sight and love at first bite… You can take a look most popular dessert recipes on our blog – Caramel Apple Crisp and Strawberry Blueberry Icebox Cake.
Decorative and delicious bites will definitely be everything you expect them to be. This slightly different version of peanut butter buckeye will be a real treat for pumpkin lovers. Chocolate and pumpkin along with peanut butter simply melt in your mouth. Try it, you will love it. My family spent the rest of the day in our warm home enjoying these delicious treats…
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- pinch of salt
- 8 oz semi sweet chocolate chip
- Put both pumpkin puree and peanut butter in a medium sized dish. Mix it together and add softened butter, salt and cinnamon. Mix it again.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well until it becomes well combined. Leave it in a fridge for about an hour, until it cools.
- After an hour, take the mixture out and make balls out of it. There should be around 20-25 balls.
- Place them on the waxed paper and put them back into the fridge. Don‘t worry if you can’t make the balls perfectly shaped.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and leave it aside to cool for a while, so that the balls wouldn’t melt.
- Take the balls out of the fridge and shape them again. Place a toothpick in the middle of each ball. Dip ⅔ of each ball in the melted chocolate.
- Place them on the waxed paper again and put them back into the fridge until served and…enjoy it!