Are you a chocolate lover? Are you looking for a quick and easy treat? No Bake Chocolate Hazelnuts Cookies recipe are just what you need..
Quick and easy snack dessert. It takes only 10 minutes and 9 ingredients to make these chocolate cookies. My family and I simply adore them. Crunchy oat flakes, chopped hazelnuts, peanut butter and melting chocolate……mmmmmmmmm . It is a winning combination.I like food that is simple and easy to make. These cookies are great for all of you with little or no experience in preparing food. You can make them with your kids. Take a look our most popular brunch and snack recipes No Bake Chocolate Energy Balls and Peanut Butter Energy Bites.
It is going to be so much fun. Everyone in my family really likes chocolate, so chocolate hazelnuts cookies, as a sweet snack, are often on our menu. Try them and you’ll definitely love them.
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup butter
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup chopped hazelnut
- Put wax paper on a work surface in the kitchen. Put milk, sugar, salt and butter in a medium sized sauce pan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil. Continue boiling for 1 minute without stirring. Add peanut butter and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
- Finally, add oat flakes and hazelnuts. Mix well and remove from heat.
- Drop mixture onto the wax paper using an ice cream scoop. There should be 12 cookies.
- Put a half of a hazelnut on each cookie. Leave them to cool and then remove from the wax paper.