Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is a perfect homemade dessert rich with graham cracker crust, cream cheese, lemon juice and fresh & juicy strawberries 🍓
I dream up a my own strawberry cheesecake version. And I did it.. I am so proud, it is certainly worth the effort. My family really love it. It`s so creamy, moist and tasty. After Strawberry Spinach Salad I decided to make a new one strawberries creation.
Strawberry cheesecake is delicious and sweet.. With a perfect amount of sweetness. Lightweight cake rich with healthy strawberries 💖
If you want a simple dessert for a busy schedule, look for a no bake strawberry cheesecake with lemon juice flavors. Guest will surely countdown the minutes until they can jump into this very strawberry cheesecake..
This is a amazing dessert which always get better after 1 or 2 days in the fridge. You can take a look our most popular cheesecake recipe Strawberry Blueberry Icebox Cake. 💕
- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- 2½ cups ground graham crackers
- ¼ cup sugar
- 7 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 12 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup powder sugar
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- TOP OF CAKE:
- 2 cups strawberries, cut into half or slice
- 1 cup boiling water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2.5 tbsp cornstarch
- Food color
- Put parchment paper in the cake tin and leave aside.
- GRAHAM CRACKERS CRUST - Put graham crackers in the food processor and crumble them. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in a medium bowl. Spread the mixture evenly in the cake tin and shape using hands. Leave it in the fridge, while you prepare cheesecake filling.
- CHEESECAKE FILLING - In a large dish whisk heavy cream with an electric mixer using medium speed, for about 4 minutes. Then, whisk for about a minute at a maximum speed. In a separate medium dish, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon juice with an electric mixer at a medium speed for about a minute. Put it in the bowl with heavy cream and mix briefly, until well combined. Take the cake tin out of fridge and spread cheesecake filling evenly over graham crust layer.
- TOP OF CAKE - Cut strawberries in half or slice them and place over the whipping cream. Put the cake tin back to the fridge.
- SAUCE - Boil some water in a medium sized pan, using moderate heat. Mix cornstarch and sugar and put them into boiling water. Add lemon juice and cook on moderate heat until it thickens. Remove from heat. You can add a few drops of red food color, if you wish. Leave to cool at a room temperature and put over the strawberries.