How to make perfect, homemade fluffy Banana Pancakes? It´s actually really quick and easy. For this recipe, you´ll need a couple of simple ingredients that can be found in every kitchen. Take some time to prepare a delicious breakfast and make your weekend complete.
Banana pancakes are soft and fluffy, perfect with maple syrup. The simply melt in your mouth. I love weekends and family breakfasts. Everyone in my family really like this pancakes, so I often prepare them.
What do you need to prepare banana pancakes?
- Mashed bananas
- Unsalted butter
- Vanilla extract
- All purpose flour
- Light brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
If you don´t have buttermilk, you can easily make it yourself: Pour 2 tablespoons of lemon or white vinegar into 2 cups of milk. Stir gently and leave at a room temperature for 5-10 min. When it´s ready to be used, the milk will have small condensed pieces.
How to prepare banana pancakes?
Combine dry ingredients – mix buttermilk, mashed banana, eggs, butter and vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix just until incorporated. Heat a non stick skillet or griddle at medium temperature. Pour 1/3 cup batter onto the griddle. Bake until bottom side is golden and bubbles appear on the top side. Turn the pancake on the other side and bake until golden.
As you can see, making this fluffy pancakes is really easy, quick and simple and you’ll have to take my word for it – they´re really tasty. Here, you can find more interesting suggestions for Breakfast.
If you are a pancake fan, we have a special recipe for delicious, Fluffy Cream Cheese Pancakes. Enjoy the weekend, spend time with your family and loved ones with this fluffy pancakes.
- 2 1/2 cups All purpose flour
- 5 tablespoon Light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 1 cup Mashed bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tablespoon Unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups Buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- In a medium dish combine all purpose flour, light brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In large dish whisk buttermilk, mashed banana, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until incorporated. Do not over-mix.
- Heat large non stick skillet or griddle at a medium temperature. Grease with oil. Pour 1/3 cup batter onto the griddle.
- Bake until bottom side is golden and bubbles appear on the top side. Turn the pancake on the other side and bake until golden.
Serve with maple syrup, honey, fresh banana slices, chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts…
I like using griddle, because I can bake 4-5 pancakes at the same time.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 184 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 40mg Sodium: 325mg Carbohydrates: 31g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 9g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 5g